We have over 25 years experience as consultants, and 20 years experience as independent researchers. Both Irish, we have lived in Yorkshire since 1988.
Jacinta's special skills are in:
- stimulating groups to consider new ideas
- facilitating organizational and personal change and cross-agency working
- facilitating management and entrepreneurial development programmes
- action learning, mentoring and working with 360° profiles
- facilitating cross-departmental and cross-agency working
- equality and diversity issues
- qualified mediation practitioner.
A Visiting Research Fellow at Leeds University Business School, she is programme director for LUBS for 10,000 Small Businesses, the Goldman Sachs-sponsored business growth programme for entrepreneurs.
BA (Hons) History & Politics
BSc (Hons) Natural Sciences
MA Management Learning (Lancaster)
Worked in restaurants, ran a sailing school and a children's clothes business, and was
a recruitment consultant before turning towards organizational learning and wider social development.
Interests: insect biology, gardening, boating.
Reg's particular strengths are in:
- evaluation and policy development research at national
and local levels
- diagnostic work on organization development and change management issues
- helping groups to think strategically and develop joint
ways of working
- devising OD resources and frameworks
- developing capacity for challenge.
Reg is a Visiting Research Fellow at the Centre for Systems Studies, Hull University Business School. He is a member of the National Institute for Health Research Priorities Panel for service delivery research and was on the SDO Commissioning Board from 2009 to 2011.
MSc (distinction) Race Relations & Community Studies
PhD (Social Auditing as Social Learning)
Early career was in print design and as a marketing analyst.
Interests: sculpture, photography, gardening, boating.
Photo credits: Johnny Moo, Reg Walker